Translate

Sunday, January 26, 2014

What's In My Purse ?

 

Hey guys !

      So today we're going to do a "What's in my Purse ?" because we all know that girls love to carry many things in their purse. So we thought that it would be great to do that and we hope that you guys would like it.

Here we go:




 
So as you can see i have many things and i'll describe it right here:

1. First of all, I have my Fringe Bag that I got from Amazon and I must say, Amazon is great. Seriously ! 

2. That's My Samsung Galaxy S3 (mini) Mobile, I know you're wondering who is the handsome guy in the wallpaper, that's a secret ! Ssshhh... 

3. Well, sometimes in I carry a magazine or a book (I'm currently reading The perks of being a Wallflower) it depends but I always have my  notebook so that I can write some notes, ideas for our article or esle and honnestly sometimes I bring the three of them to wait for my friend who is always late and Oh My God, i've never seen in my entire life a person who is always late like that everyday is the same thing.

4. Never forget, my wallet, got eveything in this like cards, money, tickets and many else.

5. Some pens, these are my favorites (red, grey and blue).

6. Ahh my love, My makeup bag (Pink, I love that kind of kit). 

7. My bus card and my school card (Yah, in france we need these).

8. My Watch & handkerchiefs, we always have to carry that we never know.

9. Mixa Cream for hands, it's a great cream for people who's got dry skin, you guys should try it.

10. Well, I don't need to say what is under but above this is a medicine for sore throat, because it's winter we get sick very easily so, this is a precaution. We never know.

11. My keys, with fews keychains from London and Mauritius, Ahh, wish I can go back their. It would be great.

12. And the last one, My earphones, useful when we don't have anything to say when we're with friends (which i never did), and also for not listening to others conversations in the bus or in the subway and many places else..



 Well, i had to show you what my makeup bag contains:

        First we can see a black comb always useful especially when there is wind. Then I have a bar and a pet because sometimes your hair can annoy you so the only solution is this ! We can also see a little bottle of perfume. 
       
        I have a mirror that I got from Forever 21, so cool because it says "I hate mondays" which is actually true. I Have a Labello with a strawberry flavor, I love it personnaly ! I Have also a gloss which is also a "strawberry flavor". And the last three things are Mascara, eyeliners.

           So guys, we hope that you like this article and if you want to send us some pictures of your "What's in my purse ?" You can send us, we'd love to see what's in yours. And also if you have some other ideas of what we can put is our purse you can share with us.


Thank You Guys See You On Wednesday 
Bye ! Kisses xo xo

2 comments:

  1. J'adore ce genre d'article ! Je trouve ça super intéressant ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup :) ! Je suis contente que ça puisse te plaire ♥ & merci encore pour ton commentaire :D

    xo xo

    ReplyDelete