Translate

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Anti-Imperfections Night Routine

  Hey !

 For our first article, I present you my "Night Routine" to reduce blemishes and also to try to eliminate them (Hope) !!! 

These are my products:


  • First of all, (As soon as I get of course) I cleanses with micellar cleansing water from Monoprix.
  • Then, the evening before sleep, I wash my face with Avene Cleanance gel (Without Soap). 
  • After that, I erase my face twice a week with Neutrogena Skin Stress Control (Visibly Clear).
  • Then, I apply the tonner Tea Tree at The Body Shop.
  •  I just apply a moisturizer after that of Dermagor.
  • And to dry my buttons, I apply the locally Cutacnyl (By Prescription).
  • I just applied, then lip balm to moisturize my lips throughout the night. 
  • And finally ! I brush my hair and braid it to have ripples in the morning.

With this routine, fairly recently, I noticed improvements. So I think I'll keep doing it.                                                                                                                 
Also, if anyone tried that, tell us if it worked, if you saw any changes on your face. Give us your thoughts about it, it would be great to know what do you guys think. If you didn't find these products let us know maybe we can help you because these products are mostly french. Don't hesitate if you have questions we will answer it as soon as possible. Thank you guys !

Have A Great Great Night 
Kisses - XOXO

2 comments:

  1. La lotion de chez The Body Shop est pas mal ! Elle dessèche bien les boutons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Franchement les produits de chez The Body Shop sont excellents ! Je suis contente que sa puisse te satisfaire :)

    ReplyDelete