Translate

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Special Christmas # 4

What I got for Christmas !



Wish you all a late Merry Christmas !!!

Before starting the article, we want to say that the Christmas, and Hope you guys enjoyed a lot, and spend the most beautiful and memorable Christmas ever.

This article will be about all the gifts that we got for Christmas ! 



1. First, I gifted myself Fifty Shades of Grey #1 written by E.L James. A very famous erotic novel as all can see. This novel is mostly concentrate on the character of Christian Grey a young entrepeneur and his secrets, his passionate physical affair with the literature student Anastasia Steele. This story intrigues me because we might think that it's only about "erotic things" but I think that may be in the second and last novel we could see a different Christian Grey or his evolution and his past so very excited to read it. 

2. I got another novel from my mother which is Paper Town written by John Green. While I was reading the Fault in our Stars and when I watched the movie I kept telling my parents that I want to read his other books and I thinks they got this idea "thanks to me". Well, this novel is about a young boy named Quentin Jacobsen who has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous MargoRoth Spiegelman from afar but this girl is actually a mystery and through the novel Quentin understood that he never knew the girl. I don't want to spoil anyone so I won't say much about this story but it's a very interesting novel.
















3. I got this book from my father, Let it Snow and it was written by John Green again. I won't say much about this novel because the plot is on the previous article. 

4. I gifted myself a novel that I saw twice before buying it, but finaly bought it because I was scared that I won't be able to find it. It's The Life List written by Lori Nelson Spielman. In the utterly charming debut, one woman sets out complete her old list of childhood goals, and finds that her lifelong dreams lead her down a path she never expects.



5. I got this grey plaid with snowmen on it and it's from my little brother and I'm absolutely in love with it ! It keeps you warm and I'm all the time with this plaid and I loved the ribban on it and it's actually from Primark.



6. I got this "Love" from my second older brother, everyone knows I love to decorate my room so he bought me this from Primark and I love it a lot.

7. The second cute decoration cushion one was from again my second older brother to have a Christmas atmosphere. 

8. My aunt send me this "small heart storage box" from Mauritius. A box that I filled as soon as I opened it. 



9. I got this little cute bear which was under the box.


10. My aunt also send me these nail polish remover, that I used when I was in Mauritius it's actually very easy when it's with cuttons and it removes very easily and it smells grapes, you can also find it with the smell of oranges. You should try it !


                                 


11. My aunt also gave me this beige purse that I absolutaly love ! It's simple and the color is not to light. I'm looking forward to use it.





12. My cousin sister gave me this purse, again the color orange is not too light and white is very beautiful everything that I love.



13. My big brother gave me this notebook from Hema because everyone knows I love writing, and I'm excited to start writing.




14. He also gave me this because I told him many times that I need something like that so I thank him for this surprise.



15. My brother also gave each one of us, these Choco Peanuts from Hema.





16. My cousin sister gave me this simple and cute necklace with these earings that I love a lot, and I especially the earings which seems old !

17. My friend gave me this necklace because we did a Canadian Christmas and she bought me this sweet and simple necklace which I love it and I don't have any gold necklaces so it was a very good surprise gift.




18. My brother went to Las Vegas, six months before and (thank God he's got a good memory) he went to Victoria's Secret and bought these three (a Parfum, a Hydrating Body Lotion and a Body Wash Shampooing). I'm excited to use it.






19. I got two lipstick from Kiko (I Love Kiko) and I love the colors, They are not too light which is good for my skin, hope to wear it soon..








20. The last one are eyeshadows, the one on the left was bought by me, I absolutely love dark makeup like for example (smokey eyes). The other one is from my mother and I wanted this color for years so I think to wear it for New Year. These are all from Kiko.

So, this is done, hope you'll like it or you'll have some ideas next time if you have to give something to someone and if you want to know something you can mail us or write a comment below and you can also share what you guys got for Christmas 

Thank you guys and have a nice New Year's Eve !!


Big kisses xo xo !

No comments:

Post a Comment