Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May Favorites

Hello Guys, 

It's been a  while since we didn't post any "Favorites" of the months that pasts. Today, we decided to put some of my favorite things in May 2015. Hope you all like it.




1. My blue and grey eye shadow that I got for 4.00 euros (2.00 for each). They are simply great and are long lasting.

2. My "I hate mondays" cosmetic bag that I got from Forever 21 that cost me 3.90 euros.


3. My "I hate mondays" mirror that I also got from Forever 21 too. It cost me around 2.45 euros.



1. My candy necklace that I got from Primark. It cost me 1.00 euros. Great opportunity to have something less expensive.



2. An eye shadow palet that I bought for Christmas. Things I like, dark color. It cost 2 euros at Primark.










1. Sticky bookmarks that I got for 1.15 euros at Hema. It's useful specially when you work for school or for your blogs, articles, on your notebooks





2. Another sticky bookmarks that I got from Hema for 2.45 euros. Still useful like the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment