Translate

Sunday, November 16, 2014

November Favorites !!!

November Favorites .... of 2014 !!!


Hey guys, 

Finally... We can say that WE ARE BACK ! Now, we'll have more time to write new articles for you all and we are very happy about that and we are now free to continue our blog. 
Today, we are going to present you all our november favorites and first of all, I will show you two books that I'm currently reading..





  • The first book is obviously #1 New York Times bestseller ! The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and I'm just in LOVE with it ! The story is so realistic.. and we are very suprised about the end of the story, It touched me, a lot. The writer is remarkable, his writing style is amazing, when you read the book you feel like the words are so simple to understand or more but it has a deep effect on its readers. The word "Infinite" is often used in this story and I just want to say, that this book chaged my definition of Infinite and even of Love and I won't be able to forget it in my life. Hats off to the author ! I saw the movie and I got to know that the author was there in the whole making of the movie and I found that great because the way he wrote and the way they shot the movie are similar which made that more realistic and beautiful. The author made an appearence in the movie too. I'm looking forward to read his other books. If anyone lives in France and wants to buy the original version than I got it from "Fnac" and it cost me 8.99 euros.
  • The other book is Jane Eyre a novel by english write Charlotte Brontë. It is considered to be her best known novel. The novel contains elements of "social criticism" with a strong sense of morality but is nonetheless a novel many consider ahead of its time given the individualistic character of Jane and the novel's exploration of classism, sexuality, religion and proto-feminism. I didn't read the book yet but I will do it soon and perhaps talking about it on an article. I think it would be a great novel to read specially for women. Again, I got it in English at "Fnac" for 2.99 euros, isn't that good.
  • We can percieve a candle here and the flavor is vanilla. I love vanilla, a lot, it's my favorite flavor. I love to light candles and read, it's feels great and having a bit dark in your room can be easy to escape from the real world to be inside the book and feeling it.


  • The next one is a white scarf with blue flowers printed in it. I got it at Primark. It's really soft and when you start touching it, you can't stop. That's what happened with me. I'm in love with it and looking forward to wear it, even on winter. It cost me 4 euros.


  • I don't know how to call that, but I would say "Wall Letters". Well as you can see, it says "Love" and I thought that It was really good to decorate my room with that.





  • Everything that I got here are from Primark. This "eye shadows brush" cost me 2€ and used it and It's pretty cool, I like it. while the ring cost me 3€.I loved the ring's purple colour and this is why I bought it. The necklace is cost me 2€ too, I found the necklace very simple and beautiful, I don't like when it's too heavy so this is why I chose this one, hope it will suit me.


  • The first one is a small and slim parfum from "Réserve naturelle" and the flavor is exotic fruits. It smell so good, I can't tell you how much I love it. I try not to finish it. I don't remember the exact price but it was around 3€
  • The second is a gift that I got from my cousin brother and I don't know if you can get it elsewhere and donno the price too but I was in Mauritius when he gave it to me and he lives there so donno.. but it smell good, I didn't thought that I would be addicted to that, it's refreshing also. It makes you feel great in your own skin.
  • The other one is also a gift from my cousin brother and yes, donno the price and if you can have it elsewhere than Mauritius. It's called "Girly Talk", it's basicaly a spray and at first I wasn't happy about it and when I starting using it I told my sister (because she had the same gift) how much I loved it and she agreed and we were both happy to have it and we called our cousin brother to thank him for that. I mostly use that on week ends to feel good and be smell good also.
  • The last one is my new bio shampoo, named "CATIER". Someone told me to use it for my hair, because it became too oily, too dry and not healthy at all and my hair falls a lot. The person told me that it will fix my hair and help them to be healthier and for me, IT WORKS !!! The flavor is Lavender and it's really natural and my hair falls less. I got it from Monoprix and don't know the price because my mum bought me this.


  • The first two accessories that you can see is from Primark and it cost me 2€ only which is good compared to other stores that I've been before. 
  • The necklace that you can see might be something you saw before like in The Vampire Diaries, well I bought it on Amazon and it's cost me 1.50€. When I was watching this Tv-Series, I really liked this necklace, it seems a bit old (& I kind of love old accessories or jewelry) and I found that pretty
  • The next one, is a pencil from Mac that was gifted to me and I don't know the price but I it's a good one and you might see a sharpener there which is really good and easy for me, I don't need to buy one.
  • The last one is an eyeliner feutre waterproof from L'Oréal. Generally, I don't like L'Oréal products but I really liked this eyeliner. 

Well that was All from "November Favorites", Hope you liked it and we'll soon write another article. Enjoy it and don't hesitate to leave a comment if you have any questions.

Kisses xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment